Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Softly Blooming Pinks - Love One Another Wedding Card

Good morning!  I have not been playing challenges for awhile because I've been up to my elbows in Craft Fair preparation and Custom Orders from my Etsy Shop.

But let me tell you folks when I saw these fantastic inspiration photos I just had to join in. 
JUST.  BEAUTIFUL. 
I'll be coming back to these for awhile I think.


 AND





So here is my card, made especially for the daughter of a close family friend.
I have only colored the small flower bud of the main image, as a subtle suggestion
about the beautiful love the couple shares that is just beginning to blossom as they begin their life together as husband and wife.

The outside sentiment is simply "Happiness," while inside
is a quote from the scripture John 15:14-15
"Love One Another"

This card is also made with the September "Bring Back Beautiful" monochromatic challenge from Flourishes.

Here are a few other challenges:

Materials Used on this Card:
Cardstock {Papertrey Ink}
Stamps {Flourishes, Papertrey Ink}
Ink{Ranger - Archival Black, Memento - London Fog}
Copic Marker {R20 Blush}
BIC Markit Markers
White Galaxy Marker {American Crafts}
Stemmed Floral Wedding Pearls
Paper Lace Doily
Black Satin Ribbon {Robert Stanley}
Spellbinders Nestabilities dies
Adhesive gems {Offray}


During my brief break from challenging and blogging recently I've made some decisions about the direction and future of Kitchen Table Crafter with regards to my other business and crafting goals.  I will keep you all 'posted' in the days ahead, but be assured that Kitchen Table Crafter will still be here along with the weekly digi sketches and all the rest.
Until next time, thank you of course for visiting and I hope you all have a really wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. You nailed those inspiration photos! This card ROCKS. What a beautiful composition. I just love the colors and papers and of course your fabulous bling. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's the Cat Friend's Challenge. It is a pleasure to visit and see what you made for us!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, thanks for playing our celebrate challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, love your blog too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous stunning card! I like how you colored just one of the flower images. The stems are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathryn! Love your gorgeous card! Thanks for playing in our CELEBRATE challenge and for applying for our GDT position!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kathryn, this is so awesome and you put all element in harmonious way..

    luv,
    Levana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful wedding card!!! Love the softness of it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so elegant and absolutely beautiful. Love the items you've tied on and how you stamped the inside as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Elegant! I love the single colored Cherry Blossom. Thanks for playing at Flourishes BBB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what gorgeous elegance you have created and i liked the inspration photos also. Thanks for playing in the speedy the cat challenge to use BLING

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO ELEGANT! Way to mix those challenges! Just STUNNING! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work. Love the color combo and all the bling. You book marks and all other projects are stunning. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my .... this is absolutely beautiful ... I love how you have just coloured the flower bud to represent the blossoming future .. this is simple elegance!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful job with the challenges and your card is beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails