Saturday, June 18, 2011

"You and Me" - CAS Wedding/Anniversary Card

I've been in a clean-up-the-cardmaking-mess-off-my-craft-table mode lately.  (We won't mention the other places around the house that could use some similar TLC* ;) 
Do you ever find yourself trying an element on a project, but after you've gotten it put together and hold it up, it doesn't quite work the way you thought it would--so you set it aside to use later?  Well that's a long-standing habit of mine and in the past few days I decided that that pile of potential was certainly big enough to make something out of by now!  I'd like to see the wood of my craft table again... for a little while at least ;)
Here is one of many scrap-pile cards made this week:
And the challenges:

Etsy Inspired #140 "Homes and Weddings" - I was inspired by this photo:

Unfortunately this is the last Etsy Inspired challenge.  Thanks Ashley for some really great inspiration for all this time!  We know it really is a LOT of work!


Materials Used on this Card:
Cardstock {Papertrey Ink}
Tag {Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely"}
Threading Water edge punch {Fiskars}
Magenta flower {Spare Parts by The Paper Studio}
Yellow rose {Recollections}
Rhinestones {Offray}
Butcher's twine
Swiss dots embossing folder {Provo Craft}


Also tomorrow we're having a special Summer kickoff bloghop at Sentimental Sundays, so be sure to check back!  There's a prize involved on Sentimental Sundays main and I'll be hosting a giveaway of my own here as well, to celebrate the hop and also to spread the word about my NEW CHALLENGE,

TREETOP MONTHLY

It starts right here  at Kitchen Table Crafter just two weeks from today!!! 
Want a little peek at the giveaway?  Oh, alright, if you insist ;)


Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hauska toteutus kortissasi:)
    Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla
    Onnea arvontaan
    Kaunista kesää sinulle sinne<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your pile of potential must be pretty awesome! I love this! Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely & elegant card!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors. The frame image is perfect for your wedding card. The flower is a perfect touch. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute simple card. So glad you joined us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn,
    This is such a pretty card! I really love the colors you chose. They are so vibrant and cheerful. That flower is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails