Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Winner of Photo-Synthesis Launch Candy.....

Morning everybody--I apologize for being a little late with the announcement--but I was unaware when I set the end date for the drawing that my in-laws had planned a visit.  Whoa!  That changes things a little, right?!  So while Mr. Shenanigan is napping this morning and I've got a little respite, lets end the suspense, shall we?

The winner of the Photo-Synthesis launch candy is......

Denise at Lala's World!!

Congrats Denise!  Send me an email at kat.ritter143 {at} gmail.com and I'll get your package in the mail.

I look forward to seeing you all over at the new challenge on August 2nd!

Have a great day,
--Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Denise on the terrific candy! Can't wait for August 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much Kathryn!!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to use the butterflies stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails