Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Sun Beach Card

We have an Anything Goes challenge this week at Sentimental Sundays, and
so I have another summer card to share with you today:

My little crafting buddy decided I needed some help with this one and while I wasn't looking he got it down from the craft table, and tore off the top layer of the dimensional sticker... so the glittery top is gone.  But it still works :)

 Here are the other challenges:



Materials Used on this Card:
Cardstock {Papertrey Ink}
Patterned paper {My Mind's Eye - }
 Stamps {Art Warehouse by Hampton Art}
Ink and Clear Superfine Embossing Powder {Ranger}
Dimensional sticker {K and Company}
Magenta pearls {e. by Prima}
Ribbon {Offray}
Machine stitching
Butcher's twine

********************
Also, the first Tretop Monthly challenge is now up and our theme is Favorite Trees!  Just make a creation inspired by your favorite tree or tree photo (use the colors, etc) and upload to the Treetop Monthly post at this link:  Treetop Monthly July - Favorite Trees

Have a great day everyone, and a wonderful 4th of July--
I'll be back tomorrow morning with a new free digital sketch for you and some more creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails