Monday, July 18, 2011

Masculine "I Love You" card


Hello all--well I goofed on the scheduling of my Sentimental Sundays post this week, so here it is, but better late than never.
Our theme this week is "For the Men in Your Life".... plus a sentiment, of course.  I made an I Love You card for DH:



Other challenges:



Materials Used on this Card:
Cardstock {Papertrey Ink}
Patterned papers {SEI}
Stamps {Hampton Art}
Inks {Ranger, Stampendous}
Flower {Recollections}
Circle Punches {EK Success}
Swiss Dots embossing folder {ProvoCraft}

****************

Also there is still time to join in with my
new tree-themed monthly challenge!
 

You can enter as many times as you like... which is in your interest, since
I'm offering a prize that will GROW along with the number of entries!
Give it some thought... I'd love to see your take on the July theme, which is
FAVORITE TREES.
In other words... practically anything goes! (As long as it's inspired by or has a tree somewhere on it!)

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!  Back soon with your free Monday Digital Sketch!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I LOVE the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the natural tones you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Kathryn.Amazing card for your DH .Beautiful nuetral hues. And every bloke likes bits of string/ twine don't they ?. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful colours and flower
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card . I'm visiting from your link on MIM and it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Fantastic masculine card, great design.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! this is beautiful.. I love the colors, texture, and design.. it's so pretty.. HUGS

    I saw your card on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails