Monday, July 4, 2011

Free Digi Sketch: Vintage Airmail Airplane

Good morning friends! Since today is 4th of July I wanted to share a sketch inspired by a little bit of Americana with you today!

This sketch is from a vintage postage stamp of an airmail airplane. I've drawn just the plane so that you can use it for many different projects! It would be great for a little boy's birthday!
File is in .jpg format

You are welcome to use these sketches for your projects, but all I ask is that
1) You do not try to pass off my artwork as your own and
2) Please link back to me on your posts or projects. Images are still copyright to me, Kathryn Ritter. 3) I would love to see your projects as well; please come back and link them up so that we can all see YOUR work! :)

Also, when you are telling others about my free sketches, please use the watermarked image below for display and provide a link back to the main Digi Sketch page--THANK YOU!
As I add more sketches to the collection, you'll be able to find them using the tab at the top of the page. I hope you will keep checking back or follow so you won't miss any new sketches as I make them available. My goal is to share with my fellow crafters so the more the merrier! :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Kathryn! I just happen to have a boy's birthday coming up and I'm going to use this digi. I'll post it to my blog when it's done but not until after I know it the recipient has gotten it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails