Friday, July 9, 2010

New: The Photo-Synthesis Challenge + Blog Candy

Well I've finally got the ball rolling gals.  I've been considering starting a photo-inspiration challenge for about a year now, and at last here we go!


First, I have a DESIGN TEAM CALL running until the 24th and I am in fact hoping you all will make the choice terribly difficult for me :).  The challenge will run every two weeks on Tuesdays.  I'm contacting sponsors and plan to start the first Tuesday in August!  WooHoo!!!

And just to give you all even more encouragement, I'm offering candy here AND on the Challenge blog.  How's that for exciting?! :)

So here's the first candy:

Leave your link here and follow so that you'll know when the winner is announced (the deadline will be on July 24th, along with the deadline to apply for the new Design Team).
Then hop over to the Photo-Synthesis Challenge Blog and follow there so you'll be ready to play; then tell your friends about both candy giveaways and especially the new challenge!

So excited ya'll.  I just can't wait.  Seriously.

Have a great day,
--Kathryn :)






1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what the first challenge looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails