Friday, February 6, 2009

5 Challenges in ONE!

I'm in a great mood this Valentine's...so much so that, since I've already made my sweetheart's valentine's day card...I just made an anniversary card!

It's also a record 5 challenges in one!

They are:

1. Sketch and Stash sketch #3

2. Stamp Something "for your Valentine" (the stamps used are both new stash!)

3. Dutch Dare #34 Love theme with NO red or pink

4. Cute Card Thursday "Metallica"

5. Our Creative Corner "Crazy for Hearts" (use 2 or more)

Materials I used:

Stampabilities "Le London" script

Inkadinkado 90336 (Michael's Clearance!)

The Paper Studio cream script

Making Memories Funky Vintage "Lizzie" collection, Berry paper

Making Memories Neutral chipboard shapes (Target clearance!)

I can honestly say that this card was such an especial joy to make, as I thought about so many courtship memories my husband and I share. How wonderful is life and love and family!

Have a lovely day,

--Kathryn

13 comments:

  1. Kathryn,

    Very lovely cards. Loved the Valentine's card, and anniversary one, too. Thanks for sharing. I have passed along your link to several friends.

    bonwal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - well done on combining all these challenges! Lovely that you had fun and got happy memories too. It's a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Kathryn, I love this stamp! Congratulations on making your card fit 5 challenges!
    Thanks so much for joining in with Sketch and Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathryn! Great card! And wtg to get all those challenges into it. :-) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, the image is beautiful. Love the papers and embellies too

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW 5 challenges, way to go!! Love this card, very romantic! thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW -- 5 CHallenges -- that's so fabulous! Your card is so very pretty -- love all the details!

    BTW -- LOVE your name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, 5 challenges. Great job.
    I love your card. Great colours, image and details.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Five challenges, huh? Your card is AWESOME! Your colors and layout are just wonderful! :) Glad you played along with the DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage card and well done for meeting all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card!! Beautiful colors!!

    TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh what a gorgeous card, loving the vintage theme and 5 challenges in 1 woohoo. -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails